Eucon Command for Quick Controls wont work.

Post general topics related to Nuendo 7 here.
Keyplayer

Eucon Command for Quick Controls wont work.

Post by Keyplayer »

This is really odd. I cannot find a command on ANY device to launch the Quick Controls Pannel. I used the Eucon command: Eucon > KC > Mixer > Expand Quick Controls. It doesn't work. I wrote a KC and programmed it into my X-keys. It doesn't work. I tried the KC directly from the QWERTY keyboard. Still nothing!

Right now, my only option is to use the trackball to cursor over to the QC tab and manually open it and use the controls. So the device itself is actually working. But the whole point of having a controller is to expedite these kinds of functions. All of the other Expand Commands work on the mixer/channel. But this one just will not. What am I doing wrong?
Nuendo 1.0 - 10 |VST Studio Connect Pro | Windows 10 Pro | Intel i9 - 9900K CPU @ 3.60 | 64-bit OS | 32GB of RAM |RME HDSPe RayDAT | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti Video Card | Euphonix MC Control, 2 Mix & Transport | Xkeys | iConnectivity mi10 MIDI Interface | UAD-2 Octo Core with UAD-1 Legacy Ultra Pak | Isotope RX4 | Melodyne 3.2 | Voxengo Plugins | Real Guitar | B4 II | EZ Drummer | Drumagog 4 | Virtual Guitarist 2 | Korg, Roland, Kurzweil Synths | Apogee Big Ben | 32 Channel Panasonic DA-7 desk | Equator D5 (5.1) & Mackie 824 (St.) monitors | VS-1680 & 880 HDR's |

Keyplayer

Re: Eucon Command for Quick Controls wont work.

Post by Keyplayer »

I tried a new KC: Toggle the QC on and off via the inpsector. That worked! So I went back into the MC to program the EUcon KC through the inpsector:
Eucon Quick Controls Command Path.jpg
(146.15 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Still doesn't work! WTH? :?:
Nuendo 1.0 - 10 |VST Studio Connect Pro | Windows 10 Pro | Intel i9 - 9900K CPU @ 3.60 | 64-bit OS | 32GB of RAM |RME HDSPe RayDAT | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti Video Card | Euphonix MC Control, 2 Mix & Transport | Xkeys | iConnectivity mi10 MIDI Interface | UAD-2 Octo Core with UAD-1 Legacy Ultra Pak | Isotope RX4 | Melodyne 3.2 | Voxengo Plugins | Real Guitar | B4 II | EZ Drummer | Drumagog 4 | Virtual Guitarist 2 | Korg, Roland, Kurzweil Synths | Apogee Big Ben | 32 Channel Panasonic DA-7 desk | Equator D5 (5.1) & Mackie 824 (St.) monitors | VS-1680 & 880 HDR's |

Keyplayer

Re: Eucon Command for Quick Controls wont work.

Post by Keyplayer »

Never mind, I got it. I just wrote the direct KC that I used on the QWERTY keyboard. That worked. But I sure am puzzled as to why the Eucon command didn't work. :?: :o :?: Any thoughts?

Return to “General”