Transport Window

All feature requests and suggestions for upcoming releases of Cubase Pro 8, Cubase Artist 8 and Cubase Elements 8 can be posted here.
soundexile
Location: Far Western Suburbs of Chicago...far enough that they cant tax me!

Transport Window

Post by soundexile »

I would be thrilled if I could just setup the transport panel in the project window with the exact same parameters as the floating.... covers up something else.... transport panel and then I don't need the separate panel and I don't have to look around for it. It's always right at the top.
"There is Truth in Exile"
Sound Exile is the place we find ourselves when we no longer believe we are the musicians nor the authors of our music, but celebrate with each other the privilege to be the instrument by which God may play.

Cubase 8.5 and a fine set of plugins on a Mac Pro, 2 x 2.4 Quad Xeon, 6G ram, a couple of 1T hard Drives, MOTU 2408 Mk3 PCi-express, Yamaha DM 2000 v2.4, 2-MOTU 896 HD's, a couple of good mics, a couple of really nice analog preamps, a POD Pro, Alesis MasterLink, and of course an awesome place to set it up.

Prock
Grand Senior Member

Re: Transport Window

Post by Prock »

PRock Studio

DAW: Cubase Pro 10.5.20, OS: Win 10 Pro x64, CPU: Intel Core i7 4700K @ 4.0GHz, RAM: 32GB/DDR4/2800MHz, Graphics: 4GB GeForce GTX 960, Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon, AI: PreSonus Studio 192 Mobile, Mic Preamp: PreSonus TubePre, Headphone Amp: PreSonus HP4, Studio Monitors: Mackie MR5, 3rd Party VSTs: GSi VB3-II, SampleTank 3, Amplitube 4, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, EZDrummer 2

https://soundcloud.com/prockstudio

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”