Using Maschine as VST: Looping Scene Synch Problem

Post general topics related to Cubase Pro 8, Cubase Artist 8 and Cubase Elements 8 here.
garethmoss

Using Maschine as VST: Looping Scene Synch Problem

Post by garethmoss » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:11 pm

Hi,

I know there have been some posts about using Maschine causing Cubase to crash when looping, but my issue is different.

If I set Maschine up as a plugin and tricker scene changes by MIDI Programme changes in Cubase there is an issue when looping.

Once Cubase loops back to the beginning it wont re-start the scene at the start where it should do it. It will instead start playing back the Maschine scene a few bars in. Consequently throwing everything out of synch. I have a MIDI programme change right at the start of the loop that should reset the scene, and Maschine is set up to retrigger, with Synch mode off.

This is only a problem when looping.

I am using Cubase 8.5 with Maschine 2. I also had this same problem with Cubase 6 and Maschine 1.

Thanks.

Lasso

Re: Using Maschine as VST: Looping Scene Synch Problem

Post by Lasso » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:17 pm

OMG it's driving me NUTS...found a way???
2015 MBP Retina @ 2,8 gHz, High Sierra, Cubase Pro 10, WaveLab Pro 9, UAD Apollo Twin, UAD Apollo Satellite Quad TB

garethmoss

Re: Using Maschine as VST: Looping Scene Synch Problem

Post by garethmoss » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:37 pm

Nope still doesn’t work for me. I get two second loops then the loop starts to play the maschine scene half way through.

It’s awful. Can’t believe this is still happening.

Return to “General”