Where Can I Download Halion Sonic se content

Post general topics related to Cubase Pro 8, Cubase Artist 8 and Cubase Elements 8 here.
polgara

Where Can I Download Halion Sonic se content

Post by polgara » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:40 pm

hi there,i have cubase 8.5 installed on my pc but the hallion Sonic se content did not copy over from an hard drive i had the 8.5 installer version on. i would download the whole of 8.5 onto my pc but my broadband bandwidth is so small it takes hours.where can i get the content from . if at all ,thanks anyway.
Cubase 9.5 plus all the 32 bit SX3 Plugins and beyond. No more bucketverbs Kick the Buckets wheeee! .here`s my bucket list ,oh dam i`ve forgot their names already.

Prock
Grand Senior Member

Re: Where Can I Download Halion Sonic se content

Post by Prock » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:29 pm

I'm sure that the sound content is the majority of the full installer size anyway. So just start downloading the whole thing again and be done with it. Good luck.

Regards 8-)
PRock Studio

DAW: Cubase Pro 10.5, OS: Win 10 Pro x64, CPU: Intel Core i7 4700K @ 4.0GHz, RAM: 32GB/DDR4/2800MHz, Graphics: 4GB GeForce GTX 960, Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon, AI: PreSonus Studio 192 Mobile, Mic Preamp: PreSonus TubePre, Headphone Amp: PreSonus HP4, Studio Monitors: Mackie MR5, 3rd Party VSTs: GSi VB3-II, SampleTank 3, Amplitube 4, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, EZDrummer 2

https://soundcloud.com/prockstudio

polgara

Re: Where Can I Download Halion Sonic se content

Post by polgara » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:01 pm

Prock wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:29 pm
I'm sure that the sound content is the majority of the full installer size anyway. So just start downloading the whole thing again and be done with it. Good luck.

Regards 8-)
thanks for your reply , yeah i suppose your right .
Cubase 9.5 plus all the 32 bit SX3 Plugins and beyond. No more bucketverbs Kick the Buckets wheeee! .here`s my bucket list ,oh dam i`ve forgot their names already.

Return to “General”