Tagging in Mediabay

Post general topics related to Cubase Pro 8, Cubase Artist 8 and Cubase Elements 8 here.
Matthieu_1

Tagging in Mediabay

Post by Matthieu_1 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:58 pm

Hey everyone,

Does anyone know how to assign multiple values to an attribute (e.g. being able to select both Hip hop and R&B in the "Genre" attribute and have them show up as two distinct values! so I can use the attribute filter without getting weird categories like Hip Hop+R&B but instead get the mediabay to understand that I'm assigning the sample to both categories under the same attribute!) The only attribute that seems possible is the "Character" one. Ideally, I would like to create my own attributes and values and replicate that same idea. I understand that for some attributes like "Tempo" or "Key", this feature would be irrelevant because all possible values are mutually exclusive (e.g. either the tempo is at 120 or 125, can't be both) but like I said, it would be really useful for those other flexible attributes like "Genre" or "Style". If anyone has any idea how to do this or a workaround maybe, I would appreciate it very much!

Thanks,

Matt

Return to “General”