To a friend (feat. Delphia)

Let's hear what you have made using our products!
TBH

To a friend (feat. Delphia)

Post by TBH »

Hi,

made a quiet song where Delphia's exceptional vocals make 90 percent of the song :D

Here`s the link to TO A FRIEND.

And a Happy New year!!

Cheers
Tor-Bjarne

RuskinF

Re: To a friend (feat. Delphia)

Post by RuskinF »

This is the kind of music I like a lot.
And Delphia has a great voice.
Cheers to her and your music.

TBH

Post by TBH »

Hi RuskinF,

Thank you :D - Yes Delphia has a great voice, already have 3 songs with her on lead vocal.

Cheers
Tor-Bjarne

Early21

Post by Early21 »

Tor-Bjarne, just listened, it's a great track; agree that Delphia's vocals make the song.
Cubase 8.0 Pro, Wavelab 6 Essential, Lenovo Legion Y520 Laptop/Win10, Steinberg UR212, Izotope Ozone, Izotope RX6, NI Komplete
My album Incontinental Breakfast at http://lborden.bandcamp.com. Works in process: https://soundcloud.com/incontinentals.

polgara

Post by polgara »

very nice song indeed ,yes she has lovely voice and suits the song very well, the mix is a little strange at times the backing seems a little quiet ,the harmony`s and vocals sound great ,i would back off the first little guitar twiddle at 45 seconds cause it intrudes on the vocal, i like the guitar solo ,were you giving it some Tony Iommi licks at times lol . well done great tune.
Cubase 9.5 plus all the 32 bit SX3 Plugins and beyond. No more bucketverbs Kick the Buckets wheeee! .here`s my bucket list ,oh dam i`ve forgot their names already.

Mauri

Post by Mauri »

Good song with a little bit of Latin influence, Delphia sounds great! I don't want analyse this too deeply but the guitar solo 'jarred' my ear a bit here and there, although nicely executed.

All in all, good job! :)

P.S. I've always had a soft spot for Latin American music, especially Cuban and I particularly loved (still do) 'Buena Vista Social Club', although, sadly, some of the most significant older members are no longer with us... they were (are still?) the 'real deal' and I love that!
Cubase Pro 10.5 x64 with jBridge | WaveLab Elements 10 | i7 5930K @ 4.6GHz (stable) | ASUS X99 Pro | 32GB RAM | | W10 x64 Dual Boot on 2 SSDs plus 3 SSDs for samples and project/audio files | Fractal Design Define R5 case | Noctua NH-D15 | AMD Radeon RX 580 | Vox ToneLab SE | Mackie HR624 MKII | 2 x UAD2 Solo PCIe | RME HDSPe AIO | 2 x 24" LED monitors...

TBH

Post by TBH »

Hi All,

Thank you :)

@Polgara - I`ve removed the guitar solo at 45 sec. And actually reduced the reverb on the vocal a bit :)
@Mauri - I`m trying (now) out some plugins to get as near the Sound of David Gilmore but without a huge budget it seems difficult :D

@Earl21 - Thank you again for lessening to my music :)

Cheers
Tor-Bjarne

Freya009

Post by Freya009 »

The female vocalist has a smooth and nice voice.

I liked the guitar solo.

Well done. Great work.
i7-9750H 9th Gen| Surface Pro | 16GB RAM | W10 x64 | RTX 2060 6GB Graphics | 1TB |
Inetrests: Testing music softwares on Windows Virtual Desktop & Citrix VDI. Favourite collaboration MS Teams.

TBH

Post by TBH »

Hi Freya009,

Thank you!! :D

Cheers
Tor-Bjarne

Return to “Made with Steinberg”