Memphis Tennessee

Let's hear what you have made using our products!
polgara

Memphis Tennessee

Post by polgara »

Hi there ,here`s a very simple recording of a Chuck Berry song ,done on an old Eko Rio Grande acoustic guitar, recorded with a sound hole pickup and a microphone at the same time for a stereo effect along with my voice mixed with a bit of distortion and mono reverb, hope you enjoy it .thanks
https://soundcloud.com/user-282584942/memphis-tennessee
Cubase 9.5 plus all the 32 bit SX3 Plugins and beyond. No more bucketverbs Kick the Buckets wheeee! .here`s my bucket list ,oh dam i`ve forgot their names already.

Mauri

Re: Memphis Tennessee

Post by Mauri »

Interesting interpretation, the way you slightly 'steered' this out of the blues idiom, I like your style :).
Cubase Pro 10.5 x64 with jBridge | WaveLab Elements 10 | i7 5930K @ 4.6GHz (stable) | ASUS X99 Pro | 32GB RAM | | W10 x64 Dual Boot on 2 SSDs plus 3 SSDs for samples and project/audio files | Fractal Design Define R5 case | Noctua NH-D15 | AMD Radeon RX 580 | Vox ToneLab SE | Mackie HR624 MKII | 2 x UAD2 Solo PCIe | RME HDSPe AIO | 2 x 24" LED monitors...

Wyatt Edwards

Post by Wyatt Edwards »

Your style is interesting. Stick to it.
Cheers.
Cubase 8.0 Pro
Intel i7 7700K
NVIDIA QUADRO GV100
32 GB, 1 TB HDD
Windows 10 Pro
MS Dynamics 365

polgara

Post by polgara »

Mauri wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:08 am
Interesting interpretation, the way you slightly 'steered' this out of the blues idiom, I like your style :).
Thanks for the kind remarks i just played the guitar doing the true melody and then sung a 3rd up putting it in a better pitch for my voice in the key of Eb, i realy play this in F but the guitar is tuned down a whole tone.
Cubase 9.5 plus all the 32 bit SX3 Plugins and beyond. No more bucketverbs Kick the Buckets wheeee! .here`s my bucket list ,oh dam i`ve forgot their names already.

polgara

Post by polgara »

Wyatt Edwards wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:27 am
Your style is interesting. Stick to it.
Cheers.
thanks ,i will .

Early21

Post by Early21 »

Forgot to check around here recently! Sounds great, but the voice is supposed to be louder than the guitar, no matter how good the guitar sounds! Enjoyed it!
Cubase 8.0 Pro, Wavelab 6 Essential, Lenovo Legion Y520 Laptop/Win10, Steinberg UR212, Izotope Ozone, Izotope RX6, NI Komplete
My album Incontinental Breakfast at http://lborden.bandcamp.com. Works in process: https://soundcloud.com/incontinentals.

polgara

Post by polgara »

Early21 wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:57 am
Forgot to check around here recently! Sounds great, but the voice is supposed to be louder than the guitar, no matter how good the guitar sounds! Enjoyed it!
Hi Leon ,thanks for your reply, ha ha, the voice is loud enough for me.

RuskinF

Post by RuskinF »

I enjoyed it thoroughly.
It sounded great.

Return to “Made with Steinberg”