Not To Lean on Her

Let's hear what you have made using our products!
polgara

Not To Lean on Her

Post by polgara » Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:29 pm

Hi there here`s a track i wrote and recorded a while back and have just done a bit of a remix ,i played and recorded everything ,programed the kit and did the singing apart from the female vocals which was provided by the fantastic Charlotte,thanks, hope you enjoy it
https://soundcloud.com/dedgehog/not-to-lean-on-her
Cubase 9.5 plus all the 32 bit SX3 Plugins and beyond. No more bucketverbs Kick the Buckets wheeee! .here`s my bucket list ,oh dam i`ve forgot their names already.

Mauri

Re: Not To Lean on Her

Post by Mauri » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:24 am

Cool song, funky groove, really well played instruments and nice vocals, classy. :)
Sounds like you've been 'at it' a while?

'Enjoyed that!
Cubase Pro 10 x64 with jBridge | WaveLab Elements 9.5 | i7 5930K @ 4.7GHz (stable) | ASUS X99 Pro | 32GB RAM | | W10 x64 Dual Boot on 2 SSDs plus 3 SSDs for samples and project/audio files | Fractal Design Define R5 case | Noctua NH-D15 | ASUS GeForce GT 730 2GB silent | Vox ToneLab SE | Mackie HR624 MKII | 2 x UAD2 Solo PCIe | RME HDSPe AIO | 2 x 24" LED monitors...

polgara

Post by polgara » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:13 pm

thank you very much for the nice comments ,i looked at the date on the audio files and i recorded this stuff 9 years ago probs in cubase 4 which i had on the go for a while and yes i go back quite a while before that ,main thing is i`m still chuggin away in one form or another on the guitar. thanks
Cubase 9.5 plus all the 32 bit SX3 Plugins and beyond. No more bucketverbs Kick the Buckets wheeee! .here`s my bucket list ,oh dam i`ve forgot their names already.

moggs

Post by moggs » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:24 am

Yeah, that is a cool track. Charlotte's got a great voice, perfect for your song.

Jonathan

Return to “Made with Steinberg”