Epilogue

Let's hear what you have made using our products!
plectrumboy

Re: Epilogue

Post by plectrumboy » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:35 pm

That is lovely, what a treat - I haven't been on here for quite a while and I manage to coincide with Leon's annual addition!

The production/sound quality is really enjoyable to my ears. The time signatures sound totally natural - what are they? More than one by the sounds of it. Great guitar and beautiful composition. What does your son think about his old dad's music? Here's to the next one being earlier, Early.

Steve
Scan 3XS desktop i7 5820 @ 4.0 Ghz on Asus x99 Pro 32Gb running Windows 10 pro with Thunderbolt card; MacBook Pro, 2x UR824, UAD Apollo Twin Mk II Quad; Cubase 9.5.30, Jamstix 4, The Grand 3, HSO, Wavelab 9.5, Halion 6, BFD3, NI Studio Drummer, Session Horns Pro, Mark 1, Groove Agent 4, Stylus RMX, Trillian, VST Connect Pro.

Pearldivers

Post by Pearldivers » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:18 pm

Good stuff. My only nit is the tremmy settings.

The mix has a sound stage sound to it, large, but not cavernous. Nice.

Early21

Post by Early21 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:07 pm

Recrea, thanks for listening, glad you liked it!

Polgara, appreciate your input!

Steve, the time signature moves around - mainly from 9/8 to 8/8 (I think), anyway the initial pattern goes over nine beats and I shorten it to 8 later. I wish I could figure out where I get these ideas, then I would go there more often, however, I do get a lot of ideas I don't like upon further reflection. One day I'll make an album of those bad ideas. Or maybe I already have! Anyway, glad you enjoyed.

Jet, thanks for listening again. I will think about the tremolo again.
Cubase 8.0, Wavelab 6 Essential, HP PE i7950/Win7, Lenovo T61 Laptop/WinXP/ADS Pyro Express Card, MR816CSX
My album Incontinental Breakfast at lborden.bandcamp.com

Return to “Made with Steinberg”