Importing data from old forum

General discussions on songwriting, mixing, music business and other music related topics.
cubendo

Importing data from old forum

Post by cubendo » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:03 pm

Hello.
I'm curious whether the new forum administration will be importing threads and data from the old forums in order to provide a seamless transition for the Steinberg userbase? It seems not doing so is a tremendous disservice, forcing anyone with outstanding questions, answers, and/or issues to do a great deal of copying and pasting or reiteration in order to provide background information to reintroduce knowledge they feel is important.

:?:
N5.5 w/NEK - C6 - DD/SE - HSonic - HSO - RME HDSP9652 - HDSPe Madi - Micstasy M - Asus P5Q - Q9300 - 4GB DDR2 - UAD2 Quad - XP - Win7 32/64 - Custom RME TotalMix Skins

Re: Importing data from old forum

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:05 pm

Well, you could link to the archive and continue here. The archives will be back online soon.

Rick Waters

Post by Rick Waters » Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:34 am

EdDoll wrote:Well, you could link to the archive and continue here. The archives will be back online soon.
I thank you for the archives...but is there no search function available?

Rick
Cubase Pro (last officially supported version all the time) / Win 10 (64) (last officially supported version all the time)
Intel Core i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz 16.0 GB Ram / Apollo X4 |2 UAD-2 Quads | Behringer Ultragain ADA 8200

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:37 am

There is google

glucksoul

Post by glucksoul » Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:33 pm

Good to know google exist. Bad to know a search function in a forum with so many important information doesn't exist.

Return to “Steinberg Lounge”