Poor attitudes of posters here lately...

General discussions on songwriting, mixing, music business and other music related topics.
beerbong

Poor attitudes of posters here lately...

Post by beerbong »

I have to say I'm just kind of disappointed in some of the posts here lately. I mean, I was super excited that the recent C10.5.2 update came out in the wake of covid19, honestly, I wasn't expecting one. Yes, we are paying customers, I have had that disappointment when a patch comes out and your bug fixed is not included. Steinberg has done a very good job of balancing new features with the stability I know that is a big gripe with many but the truth is if we keep on this path the future looks very bright, to me at least.
Anyways, hope for better days ahead.

peace
BB - Intel Quad/RME/Nvidia Video, RME Raydat, Win10 Home
Cubase 8.5 64 bit / Cubase 9.5 / Wavelab Elements / Halion 6 / Padshop Pro

nakedhoof

Re: Poor attitudes of posters here lately...

Post by nakedhoof »

I haven't been here for some time, so I don't really know what you're on about. But poor attitudes are nothing new.
Cubase 10.5 Dual Xeon 4208 128 GB RAM 10 TB SSD + HDD Dell 3007 WFP 30" + Neovo 28"
Argosy Halo K88 Workstation, Event PS8 Monitors, PreSonus ADL 700 Tube Channel w/matched NOS Tubes, Warm Audio WA-2A & EQP-WA
Various Tube, Ribbon & Solid State Condenser Mics
Ibanez, Gretsch, Takamine, Epiphone etc. Guitars & Basses
Fishman TriplePlay MIDI Guitar Controller, Line6 Helix Stomp HX, Bugera 22W Tube Amp
Kontrol S61, M-Audio Hammer88
Alesis Surge Drum Kit w/extra triggers, various percussion instruments
UA Apollo Firewire + UAD USB Quad, PreSonus 1810c
Vocalist, Guitarist, Bassist, Keyboardist, Percussionist, Producer, Composer, Mean Old Man
http://www.giantsofcolossus.com
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNqf5u ... w78Npr6UGw

"Music theory is what the uninspired use to decipher the work of genius" - Lord Snarebottom
"Dreams should never be reduced in potency by subjecting them to reality" - Lord Snarebottom

Return to “Steinberg Lounge”