Help with #StayHome Elements Collection.

General discussions on songwriting, mixing, music business and other music related topics.
jdpg

Help with #StayHome Elements Collection.

Post by jdpg »

Can anyone help me with this please:

I got the #StayHome Elements Collection. registered it to my dongle , used the verification code that was was emailed to me it all came up fine on my e licencer that it was registered , i m running Cubase pro 9 . downloaded Simon Phillips Studio Drums , Rock and Roll essentials ,Beat essentials and modern jazz essentials - i also downloaded Groove agent 5 to run them .

The issue is , when i open Cubase i get the message :Some content could not be loaded .Either , licenses are missing or trial licenses have expired.

A 1 t c h

Re: Help with #StayHome Elements Collection.

Post by A 1 t c h »

Hi,
Try updating your E License...I had exactly the same problem, and this worked for me.
Good luck!

David W

Post by David W »

jdpg wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:49 am
I got the #StayHome Elements Collection. registered it to my dongle , used the verification code that was was emailed to me it all came up fine on my e licencer that it was registered , i m running Cubase pro 9 . downloaded Simon Phillips Studio Drums , Rock and Roll essentials ,Beat essentials and modern jazz essentials - i also downloaded Groove agent 5 to run them .

The issue is , when i open Cubase i get the message :Some content could not be loaded .Either , licenses are missing or trial licenses have expired.
My understanding is that #StayHome Elements Collection is a time-limited licence for Cubase Elements 10.5, Dorico Elements 3, WaveLab Elements 10 and Absolute 4 - but not the new Dorico Elements 3.5 or any of the premium add-ons.

Absolute 4 includes Groove Agent 5 with its content bundle as well as two Groove Agent add-ons: Prime Cuts and Rock Essentials. All other Groove Agent add-ons are separately licensed. I believe, therefore, that none of the four add-ons you mention are included in the licence you have.

Ed Doll
Site Admin

Post by Ed Doll »

What David W wrote. Please stick to the products that are actually covered by the stayhome license. Everything else will produce license errors.
Ed Doll, Support Manager
Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
Hamburg, Germany

Connect with Steinberg on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram and SoundCloud!

Return to “Steinberg Lounge”