Izotope denoiser

Post general topics related to Nuendo 6 here.
okesta

Izotope denoiser

Post by okesta » Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:59 am

Hi guys,

I'm just curious,

Is there a way working with izotope denoiser as a direct plugin (right click on specific clip) , in a way i will be able to learn the noise pfofile on noise only part of the clip and then use it on the whole clip?

I know about the two other options (insert and the izotope connect ) my problem is - both options wont leave me handles after exporting/rendering.

So in other words i'm looking for a method that leaves me handles after processing.

Thnaks!
Oren.

Fredo
External Moderator

Re: Izotope denoiser

Post by Fredo » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:37 am

Sample Editor?

Fredo

Neil K

Re: Izotope denoiser

Post by Neil K » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:01 pm

I find a part of the event with the noise floor to learn and split it. Right-click and use your Denoiser plugin and learn it. Escape out of that, and "undo" the splits. Now select the entire clip and process normally. It's a pain, and I usually wind up custom labeling all my "to denoise" clips and going outside of Nuendo to process in RX. I overwrite the file (it's usually a duplicate). You can always write new files with custom text and replace in your project from the pool. But with dozens of individual clips to process, this becomes cumbersome.
Neil Kesterson
Dynamix Productions
Lexington, KY

http://www.dxaudio.com

Nuendo 7.x
Mac Pro Late 2013 Trashcan (3.5 Ghz 6-Core Intel Xeon E5; 16GB 18663MHz DDR3 ECC memory)
Glyph GT062E 2Tb RAID (USB3) + many other hard drives
Yamaha n12; Steinberg MR816X
Endless pot of coffee

Return to “General”