Page 1 of 1
Recording midi overdub
Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:26 am
In recording midi instrument I then added some notes. It seems to have added a layer. When I click to edit the notes only last layer shows. I assume I must use “glue” control but it’s not actived. Any help is appreciated.
Re: Recording midi overdub
Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:59 am
Thanks for your message.
The added layer concept enables you to easily delete overdubs, if recordings fail.
Here are the steps, to glue multiple takes into a single MIDI event:
- Tap the SELECT button from within the top sub menu
- Tap the event, you want to "glue" with other events below
- Tap the GLUE button in the top sub menu
Here are some addtional tipps:
- Tap and hold in a free arrange area and move your finger to select/glue parts that are located next to each other
- Use horizontal/vertical zoom via pinch/spread gesture to quickly change the view of your arrangement
Hope that helps...