Sampler Track of Cubase 9

Konrath

Sampler Track of Cubase 9

Post by Konrath » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:45 pm

First: I wishes you good lick and all the best for 2017.
My issue: Why does the channel of a sampler track does not show up in the mixer?
Salve
"I don't understand why people are afraid of new ideas. I'm afraid of the old ones." - John Cage

Cubase 9.5.10/ Cubasis 2.1 / Cubase iC Pro / Win 10 1703 64bit / Tascam 20x20/ Cakewalk 3UMG / Akai MPK88 / Doepfer R2M

Anatomix

Re: Sampler Track of Cubase 9

Post by Anatomix » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:47 pm

There passed already a lot of time after release of Cubase Pro 9 during which Steinberg could make changes in Cubase iC Pro and release update. Or to prepare up-dating in parallel with preparation of the new Cubase Pro version. Because with the advent of Sampler Track and Lower Zone, it obviously didn't become convenient to work with Cubase iC Pro. It would be desirable to know whether Steinberg works on this problem and when to wait for the Cubase iC Pro updating.
Anatoliy Anyn
Home Studio
Moscow, Russia

fenderchris

Re: Sampler Track of Cubase 9

Post by fenderchris » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:58 pm

Anatomix wrote:There passed already a lot of time after release of Cubase Pro 9 during which Steinberg could make changes in Cubase iC Pro and release update. Or to prepare up-dating in parallel with preparation of the new Cubase Pro version. Because with the advent of Sampler Track and Lower Zone, it obviously didn't become convenient to work with Cubase iC Pro. It would be desirable to know whether Steinberg works on this problem and when to wait for the Cubase iC Pro updating.
Quite right. When can we expect an iC Pro update?

There are so many improvements that could be made and so many things that need to be brought up to date with Nuendo and Cubase.

This is very bad PR for Steinberg.
Chris

The Archers - give it a rest already!

Windows-7 Pro 64-bit, i7 Quad core 2.66 15GB ram, Nuendo-8.2.0, Wavelab-6, 2x MR816CSX, RME FireFace UFX, SmartAV Tango-1 + 12-fader expansion, MOTU Express 128, UAD-2 Quad, Lexicon PCM-91, Lexicon MPX-550, TC-Fireworx, Halion-5, Halion Sonic 2, Kontakt-5, Roland V-Drums TD-20X
Cubase iC Pro for iPhone and Android (killed by its parents at birth)
Omnisphere, Trillian + loads of real instruments.

Return to “Cubase iC Pro”