Padshop Pro on two computers.

All topics on Padshop and Padshop Pro
t1984k

Padshop Pro on two computers.

Post by t1984k »

I am a little confused, so maybe somone can help me. I have two computers in two different country's. When they say that you can only have Padshop Pro installed on one computer, does that mean one computer AT ONE TIME, or does it mean that I just cannot use it on two computers?
I brought my eLicencer with Cubase, Padshop Pro etc with me from Norway to my second computer in Thailand. Cubase works fine , but can I not use Padshop Pro here without loosing my license in Norway?

Elektrobolt
Location: A wet blue oblate spheroid spinning around a fiery bright yellow dwarf at 107,000 km/h.

Re: Padshop Pro on two computers.

Post by Elektrobolt »

t1984k wrote:I am a little confused, so maybe somone can help me. I have two computers in two different country's. When they say that you can only have Padshop Pro installed on one computer, does that mean one computer AT ONE TIME, or does it mean that I just cannot use it on two computers?
I brought my eLicencer with Cubase, Padshop Pro etc with me from Norway to my second computer in Thailand. Cubase works fine , but can I not use Padshop Pro here without loosing my license in Norway?
You didn't lose your license in Norway, you brought it to Thailand.

You can install Padshop on many computers and you can use it on computers that has access to a license. Basically, if you own two licenses you can use Padshop on two computers.
"Remember that we live only in the present, in this fleeting instant; all the rest of our life is either past and gone, or not yet revealed."

t1984k

Re: Padshop Pro on two computers.

Post by t1984k »

Thanks for your quick response!! :-)

Return to “Padshop and Padshop Pro”