What type of Audio are you experimenting with in Padshop Pro

All topics on Padshop and Padshop Pro
Muziksculp

What type of Audio are you experimenting with in Padshop Pro

Post by Muziksculp »

Hi,

I was just curious to know what type of audio material are you loading into Padshop Pro to experiment with sound design ? How long is the audio file you are loading ?

Any great, and cool results so far when using your own audio material in Padshop Pro ?

Thanks,
Muziksculp
Cubase Pro 9 , Groove Agent 4, Halion 6, Halion Sonic 3, Padshop Pro, RND Portico EQ & Compressor, Wavelab Pro 9, The Grand 3, Antelope Audio Goliath, Antelope Audio Pure2., Windows 8.1 Pro

Strophoid
Grand Senior Member

Re: What type of Audio are you experimenting with in Padshop Pro

Post by Strophoid »

Nice question, I'd like to hear some examples of what people do with the sample import. Not had a chance to try that myself yet.
Software: Steinberg Cubase Pro 8 64-bit.
Hardware: Intel i5 6600, 16Gb DDR3, Win7 64-bit
Mackie Onyx 1620i - Steinberg Midex 8 - Steinberg CC121.

My humble contributions to what could be considered music.

JMCecil
Grand Senior Member

Post by JMCecil »

I don't have examples handy (on the road this week), but I've been playing with recorded vowels and random words.

I also ended up with some recordings of my dog snoring. It makes for some interesting motor/machinery sounds.
cpu:i7 6950x - RAM:128gb - OS:Win 10 - Interfaces:Lynx Aurora, Komplete Audio 6 - MIDI:Midisport 4x4, Quadra Thru
Steiny Suff: CMC:FD,CH,TP,QC,PD | Wavelab 9 | Cubase VST-32->9 | H5, GA4, HSO, Padshop Pro, Cubasis, iC Pro

Neon Breath

Post by Neon Breath »

I experiment and load many type of sounds and audio into Padshop Pro. For very deep lush drones, it's truly a powerful synth. Here, few instances of Padshop for the main drone & pad layers: http://soundcloud.com/red-fog/beyond-the-halogen-halls

Julian Ray

Post by Julian Ray »

Tried a little bit with my own samples...
I hope to get some interesting soundscapes / space / FX sounds from Padshop - will see :)

Cheers

Rotund

Post by Rotund »

Just purchased a little over a week ago...
Started bringing in some vocal sounds the other night and had much fun.
I've saved about 40 user presets so far, everything from synthpads to insect vocaloids and bad noise.
I see/hear the potential for some amazing things though.
Inboard:
Win7Pro 64Bit, i7 3770k, Gigabyte Z77-UHD5, 12gb Corsair (1600Mhz), Nuendo+Nek 6.5, Reaper 4.591, Samplitude Pro X2, Studio One 3.5, CD Architect 5.2, RME Raydat, UAD PCIe Quad+Duo.

Outboard:
Moog Model D (Vintage), Sub 37, Minitaur, Slim Phatty, DSI OB-6 Desktop, Prophet Rev2 8 Voice, Roland Integra 7, SE-02, Korg Prologue 16, Triton Le, Boss Dr. Rhythm DR-55, Sound Gizmo.

S4410

Post by S4410 »

Neon Breath wrote:I experiment and load many type of sounds and audio into Padshop Pro. For very deep lush drones, it's truly a powerful synth. Here, few instances of Padshop for the main drone & pad layers: http://soundcloud.com/red-fog/beyond-the-halogen-halls
Excellent stuff,bravo!
Windows 10 Home | i7 3770k | Intel DZ77BH-55K | 32GB | Asus AMD 6450 | RME HDSPe AiO | Cubase Pro 10.5 | Wavelab Pro 10 | Dorico Pro 3 | iC| NI Komplete 11 | VSL Special Editions | Ableton Live Intro (rewired) | UAD-2 Quad

HP Elitebook| Cubase Elements

Return to “Padshop and Padshop Pro”