[Features] Important new feature suggestions on CMC-Series!

This section is about Steinberg's CMC controllers

What features do you like and want? You can Vote on all if you want...

1. Make so the PD (Pad controller) LED-light are activated
13%
2. Activate so "Shift" -hold can be used as a new available feature.
18%
3. AI - Better integration so you can brows more freely with other views.
14%
4. Better and smart global integration on own set F1, F2, F3, F4-keys "key commands.
11%
5. Dedicate a button on QC (Quick Controller) that automatic control all Send levels (1-8) in the Mixer View.
10%
6. QC- Quick control settings of 3part VST plugins, are saved global and recognized automatic.
13%
7. QC- (Quick Controller), be able to select the "EQ-Type" on all bands remotely with help of the QC.
10%
8. QC ... quick control banks
11%

Total votes: 100

istokblues

Re: [Features] Important new feature suggestions on CMC-Seri

Post by istokblues » Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:33 am

Freddie H wrote:Please Steinberg!

Can you please add lights on PD-controller too? I know CMC-series are legacy hardware's now but still, it shouldn't take much efforts for the in house Steinberg programmers to add this simple fix.

I use my CMC PD-controller together with other hardware controls for controlling extra "function commands" in Cubase 7.5.30. Example: different views in the mixer page, midi functions, audio editing functions etc. I use dimed lights in the studio so sometimes it can be hard to see what "black" pad-button I press in the darkness.

Thank you in advance!

Best Regards
Freddie

+1 - I HOPE THAT IS NOT SO COMPLICATED TOO ! LIGHTS ON WILL BE VERY NICE UPGRADE !!!
istok

theRoyal1

Post by theRoyal1 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:14 pm

istokblues wrote:
Freddie H wrote:Please Steinberg!

Can you please add lights on PD-controller too? I know CMC-series are legacy hardware's now but still, it shouldn't take much efforts for the in house Steinberg programmers to add this simple fix.

I use my CMC PD-controller together with other hardware controls for controlling extra "function commands" in Cubase 7.5.30. Example: different views in the mixer page, midi functions, audio editing functions etc. I use dimed lights in the studio so sometimes it can be hard to see what "black" pad-button I press in the darkness.

Thank you in advance!

Best Regards
Freddie

+1 - I HOPE THAT IS NOT SO COMPLICATED TOO ! LIGHTS ON WILL BE VERY NICE UPGRADE !!!
It really shouldn't be that complicated... Would love to see the pads "dim"
Custom WS: i7 3930k | Corsair H100 | Sapphire HD7950 Dual X | 32GB GEIL Evo Corsa DDR3 1600 | MSI BigBang XPower II | 6xSamsung 840/850 EVO 1TB + 1x4TB + 2xWD2500 + 2xWD4001 HDD | Enermax 1200w 80+ Platinum | CM Cosmos II
Cubits : Cubase 10.0.5
CMC-TP | CMC-CH | CMC-PD | CMC-AI | 2xCMC-FD | CMC-QC

Main Gear: Access Virus Ti ,Virus C | Maschine Studio | Roland TR-8, TB-3, VT-3 | Roland XV-5080, JV-2080 | Korg Triton pro 76 | Novation SL MKII | Goliath HD | Yamaha AW4416 | MOTU MidiXT | Mackie HR824 | Seiki SE50UY04

Lundin

Post by Lundin » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:10 pm

Now that Steinberg finally made it possible to navigate and adding plug-ins by standard keystrokes i would like to see the TAB function make it's way into possible locations on any of the CMC's that would logically be able to handle it.. I imagine the AI-knob would be a perfect candidate together with the <shift> knob..

.. also release the SDK for these controllers for anyone with idé'as to take it further..

Return to “Steinberg CMC Series”