Nuendo 3-Mac OS 10.7.4

For users of legacy Steinberg Nuendo software
misscc803

Nuendo 3-Mac OS 10.7.4

Post by misscc803 »

Does it work on this platform? I have used the disc to install and it keeps telling me "You can't open the application resDataTool because PowerPC applications are no longer supported." I'm not on a power PC. I am using a Macbook Pro. Any help/suggestions would be great. I"m new to Nuendo so I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong. I even tried installing the update Nuendo 3 file and still the same thing.

I got this Nuendo 3 brand new unopen on Ebay so that I could upgrade to version 5(waiting on it to arrive) but I wanted to at least install this and play with it but no success.

Nicole

DG

Re: Nuendo 3-Mac OS 10.7.4

Post by DG »

I don't think that N3 will work in Intel Mac.

DG
Nuendo 6.07
Intel Xeon 3.0GHz 10 Core 20 Threads
32GB RAM
Windows 7 (x64)Pro
RME Multiface II
Intensity
nVidia GT 640 graphics card

JayRoseCAS

Post by JayRoseCAS »

I couldn't get N3 to work when I upgraded to Intel, either. Hey, that software is about 7 years old!
Lots of useful stuff......and info on my studio...
at http://www.jayrose.com. Or check my book, now used at most US film schools, at GreatSound.info.
(Nuendo setup: 10+..., Mac 10.13+ on 3.2GHzQuad 8GB, MOTU 2408, Blackmagic Intensity, TC Powercore updated to current OS, MCP plus expander, Steinberg mini control panels, lots of plugins, SoundMiner.)

cubicool

Post by cubicool »

I installed my nuendo 2 on a 2010 iMac running OsX 10.6. It would not playback until I did the update to 2.0.39.
I also did check the "rosetta stone" option when I installed my fresh Os. That option is supposed to help translate old software language to newer systems...

Hope this helps.

Return to “Older Nuendo versions”