Exporting WAV files from a Montage or BIN & CUE

For users of legacy Steinberg Wavelab software
metl4evr

Exporting WAV files from a Montage or BIN & CUE

Post by metl4evr » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:17 pm

Hi there!

I notice this forum is rarely used. hah! Not that I'm surprised, most of the world has moved on to Wavelab 7.

But anyways - This is a conundrum I've had with Wavelab for a long time - And that is HOW do I export seperate track WAV files from a Wavelab Montage? In other words, I have a montage cued up, all the the tracks and WAVs aligned where I need them to be, all the markers that are separating the tracks where they need to be. How do I tell Wavelab to export the SEPARATE TRACKS to separate WAV files?

And if this can't be done in Wavelab... is there a way to export an entire Montage to BIN & CUE files?
Cubase Pro 8.5 | WaveLab 9 | Windows 10 | RME HDSPe-AIO | RME Babyface PRO | Intel Core i7 980 3.33gHz 24gb RAM | Ping G25 Diamana 'ahina 70g Stiff

Uwe Huebner
Site Admin

Re: Exporting WAV files from a Montage or BIN & CUE

Post by Uwe Huebner » Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:10 pm

To export separate tracks from the Audio Montage of WaveLab 6, you nett to set your track-, loop- or region markers correctly and choose "regions" in the rendering dialog.

"Create CD image and cue-sheet" is another option in the rendering dialog, and will create a wave file of your Audio Montage and a cue file.
Uwe Huebner, Deputy Support Manager
Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
Hamburg, Germany

Connect with Steinberg on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram and SoundCloud

metl4evr

Re: Exporting WAV files from a Montage or BIN & CUE

Post by metl4evr » Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:25 am

Thank You! That did it!

Man... i'm kind of embarassed I even asked that. I looked all over for about 20 minutes for a "render" dialog, then found the damn button on the master section. :oops:
Cubase Pro 8.5 | WaveLab 9 | Windows 10 | RME HDSPe-AIO | RME Babyface PRO | Intel Core i7 980 3.33gHz 24gb RAM | Ping G25 Diamana 'ahina 70g Stiff

Return to “Older Wavelab versions”