HSO Keeps Going Out Of Tune

All topics on VST Sound Instrument Sets, VST Sound Loop Sets and Sequel Content Sets
cmaffia

HSO Keeps Going Out Of Tune

Post by cmaffia »

I am trying to route HSO instruments to their outputs to the Cubase mixer. I know how to do it but for some reason after a while the project and certain instruments (seems like all violins and cellos) slowly drifts out of tune. In other words the only way the project stays in tune is if I keep all instruments in Halion SE which completely sucks! I want to be able to route each instrument so I can apply EQ and anything else I desire but I can't because half the instruments drift what seems to be 50 cents.. what the fudge!?
2 Cascaded Tascam DM3200's - IF-FW/DMMKII - IF-AN/DM - Tascam DA-3000 Mastering Recorder - Apogee Rosetta 200 - Cubase 9.0.30 - Sweetwater Creation Station 400 - i7-3770, 3.4GHz Quad Core - 8GB RAM - Windows 7 & 10 Home - UAD-2 Solo - UAD-2 Duo - Steinberg CC121 - 2 x Frontier Tranzport - Wavelab 9 32/64-Bit

Bandcamp: The Sweats
Check out The Bastudio

cmaffia

Re: HSO Keeps Going Out Of Tune

Post by cmaffia »

Turned out my m-audio keyboard pitch bend went south and was random ing sending midi pitch end messages on its own. Warranty replacment came and all is right in the world again.
2 Cascaded Tascam DM3200's - IF-FW/DMMKII - IF-AN/DM - Tascam DA-3000 Mastering Recorder - Apogee Rosetta 200 - Cubase 9.0.30 - Sweetwater Creation Station 400 - i7-3770, 3.4GHz Quad Core - 8GB RAM - Windows 7 & 10 Home - UAD-2 Solo - UAD-2 Duo - Steinberg CC121 - 2 x Frontier Tranzport - Wavelab 9 32/64-Bit

Bandcamp: The Sweats
Check out The Bastudio

Return to “VST Sound Instrument Sets and Content Sets”