How to use the Nu-Metal loop set.

All topics on VST Sound Instrument Sets, VST Sound Loop Sets and Sequel Content Sets
monkeyfuzz

How to use the Nu-Metal loop set.

Post by monkeyfuzz »

Installed it and activated it but can't find it and don't know how I'm supposed to use it with Cubase 6. Any help?
Intel Mac Quad, Cubase 5 AND 6, WaveLab 7, Melodyne, Kontakt 4, Lynx AES 16, HDCD Model I ADDA Converter, MOTU 24IO, Lexicon 224XL, Bricasti M7, Manley(Reference Microphones, Massive Passive, Avalon, Esoteric Audio Mic Pre, Esoteric Audio Headphone Amp, Brauner VM1, Zentec Mics, Antelope Word Clock, De Maria, Central Station, other groovy high end stuff.

monkeyfuzz

Re: How to use the Nu-Metal loop set.

Post by monkeyfuzz »

Found it in the Media Bay. Now I have to search for the .wav files I guess. Is this correct?
Intel Mac Quad, Cubase 5 AND 6, WaveLab 7, Melodyne, Kontakt 4, Lynx AES 16, HDCD Model I ADDA Converter, MOTU 24IO, Lexicon 224XL, Bricasti M7, Manley(Reference Microphones, Massive Passive, Avalon, Esoteric Audio Mic Pre, Esoteric Audio Headphone Amp, Brauner VM1, Zentec Mics, Antelope Word Clock, De Maria, Central Station, other groovy high end stuff.

Jeke

Post by Jeke »

In MediaBay:
> Select the Nu-Metal folder > Right-click > Select Rescan Disk... see pdf p.315

To insert a file (loop) into your project:
> Select the file (loop) > Right-click > Insert into project > Select one of the options... see pdf p. 318.

Hope this helps.
Jeke

monkeyfuzz

Post by monkeyfuzz »

Yes. Thanks. I have it going now.

Return to “VST Sound Instrument Sets and Content Sets”