Iconica hanging notes.

All topics on VST Sound Instrument Sets, VST Sound Loop Sets and Sequel Content Sets
Rudie Vissenberg

Iconica hanging notes.

Post by Rudie Vissenberg »

Hi, I don't know why but recently when I use Iconica notes keep on hanging when I hit the stop button and only after hitting the stop button again the notes stop sounding because I activated the preference Stop = reset. This is not very convenient because Cubase then also jumps back to the starting point.

Iconica displayed small problems from the start with notes but this is getting out of hand.

Anyone has experienced this?

Cheers,

Rudie
Win10 64bit, Intel i7-9700K at 3.6 GHz, 64Gig RAM, AMD Radeon R7 200, Cubase 10.5, Dorico 3.5, Motu M2, Casio PX-110 piano

JSL

Re: Iconica hanging notes.

Post by JSL »

Hello, I found that Iconica can hang notes after use of midi sustain pedal messages. are You sure that You are not using sustain pedal?
WS: HP Z4 G4, Intel Core i7-9800x, 32 GB RAM
SW: Win 10, Cubase Pro 10.5, SpectraLayers Pro 6, Wavelab Pro 10, Absolute 4, Iconica Opus
HW: CC121, Maschine MKIII, UR44, Motu Micro Lite and analog synths and stuff

Rudie Vissenberg

Post by Rudie Vissenberg »

Hi JSL,

Thanks for your help. With a sustain pedal I also still experience this but the hanging notes when I hit the stop button has stopped suddenly. I cannot figure out what has changed.
Hope they will solve the hanging notes with the sustain pedal one day but I am happy the other hanging notes problem has disappeared.
Win10 64bit, Intel i7-9700K at 3.6 GHz, 64Gig RAM, AMD Radeon R7 200, Cubase 10.5, Dorico 3.5, Motu M2, Casio PX-110 piano

JSL

Post by JSL »

Rudie Vissenberg wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:28 pm
Hi JSL,

Thanks for your help. With a sustain pedal I also still experience this but the hanging notes when I hit the stop button has stopped suddenly. I cannot figure out what has changed.
Hope they will solve the hanging notes with the sustain pedal one day but I am happy the other hanging notes problem has disappeared.
Well I just learned to not use sustain :D anyway for future investigation of similar issues, try to monitor midi track by midi monitor insert plugin, it helps with diagnostic of some midi ghost or so.
WS: HP Z4 G4, Intel Core i7-9800x, 32 GB RAM
SW: Win 10, Cubase Pro 10.5, SpectraLayers Pro 6, Wavelab Pro 10, Absolute 4, Iconica Opus
HW: CC121, Maschine MKIII, UR44, Motu Micro Lite and analog synths and stuff

Return to “VST Sound Instrument Sets and Content Sets”