ELEK DRUMS ADD-ON PACK RELEASED

All topics on VST Sound Instrument Sets, VST Sound Loop Sets and Sequel Content Sets
jelnet

Re: ELEK DRUMS ADD-ON PACK RELEASED

Post by jelnet »

I too purchased Elek Drums on the Valentines Day offer. The service from Steinberg is APPALLING. All I get is an email with some Activation codes, no download links, nothing. I had to email support (wait an entire weekend) and even then my support query had to be passed to someone else before I got the links.

Now I find that Groove Agent One doesn't find the new content. In the supplied manual it says I should have, amongst others, "Ambient Kit", however if I open Groove Agent One, go to Load Preset, I have, under "A", only "Anna Hop Kit", no Ambient Kit? I installed the content to my PC in: E:\ProgramData\Steinberg\Content\VST Sound.

Steinberg are good at selling new stuff but absolutely rubbish at making it easy to get it working.

feldor

Post by feldor »

A Bit older topic but yes just noticed this, same issue here, but thanks to Sweden (our neighbor) can now download the actual package:)
I was already thinking that I missed some time period in which I should have activated or downloaded the product, went through all my mails and also got only the activation code.
I was actually waiting for the Cubase 7 I bought at the same time, to arrive first, so was worried I missed something.
Anyway, it is very nice to see helpful people!
Now I just have to learn to use the add-on ... :)
Cheers...

audioshower

Post by audioshower »

feldor wrote:A Bit older topic but yes just noticed this, same issue here, but thanks to Sweden (our neighbor) can now download the actual package:)
I was already thinking that I missed some time period in which I should have activated or downloaded the product, went through all my mails and also got only the activation code.
I was actually waiting for the Cubase 7 I bought at the same time, to arrive first, so was worried I missed something.
Anyway, it is very nice to see helpful people!
Now I just have to learn to use the add-on ... :)
My pleasure. Good luck!

Return to “VST Sound Instrument Sets and Content Sets”